Hi Performance Store, Inc. is an authorized DUB~air dealer.
call Misty 918-760-0668 M-F 10am-6 pm central. E-mail email@example.com
7/7/09 I still have some intakes in stock. Call me.
The intakes listed below are the ones we will have in stock. 6/7/2010
The DUB~air performance intake system is the best cold air intake on the market. It's far superior to K&N, AEM or any of the others. It uses the highest quality parts for long life and provides a tremendous gain in horsepower. It's also a little more expensive then the other systems but the improvement in longevity and power are well worth the extra money.
Horsepower gains with this system are tremendous. At Jet Performance in California this system provided an increase of 23 horsepower at the rear wheels on a 300C HEMI. That equates to an increase of about 27 flywheel horsepower. This was in an honest test with no other modifications to the car.
Beware of the claims of other systems that use phrases like "up to XX increase in horsepower". What that means is they achieved that gain with a combination of modifications. In some cases they achieve gains by using a filter that doesn't filter very well sacrificing engine life for a short term power gain.
The gains with the DUBair system are real and are due to superior design.
Why is this system the best? Because NO other cold air system on the market can match the following features. Few can even match a single feature listed below.
1. The air filter has a velocity stack base and a diverter top to funnel air smoothly into the intake system. The filter also uses medical grade gauze which provides a more consistent weave then conventional gauze. This provides better flow and better filtration then the competition. The base and top of the filter as well as the filter screen are made from Stainless Steel.
2. Use of Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel tubing. It will last forever and flows very well.
3. Stainless Steel Cold Air box draws cold air from a factory engineered high pressure area.
4. The system uses nylon reinforced Silicone couplers. The will not crack or deteriorate like the rubber couplers used in other systems.
5. T-Bolt clamps are used on all DUBair systems. These clamps are 8 times more expensive then the cheap screw type clamps used in other brands. Cheaper screw type clamps tend to loosen up over time causing air leaks. They usually have grooves which bite into the couplers leading to long term failure. The T-Bolts will not loosen over time and will not damage the couplers. T-Bolt clamps are commonly found on critical aircraft systems, they are the best.
6. Air Filter is washable and reusable.
Shipping for one intake is $34.50 US & Territories. International orders email for invoice.
firstname.lastname@example.org 918-760-0668 ask for Misty
Hi Performance Store, Inc. is an Authorized DUB~air Dealer
Hi Performance Store, Inc.,
If you need an expedited shipping service please call or email. We can expedite your order.
We use USPS to ship items. You will receive an Email notification when your kit is shipped. This applies to all orders paid for with our shopping cart or via paypal. Phone orders need to send me their email if they wish to be notified.
DUB~air intakes: Refunds will be issued less a 15% restocking fee once item(s) are received. We do not refund shipping fees. Intake must be returned within 30 days in a "New in Box" condition. DUB~air intakes have a Limited Lifetime Warranty which is subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer.
I recently purchased a DubAir intake system for my 2006 Magnum SRT8 (7350 miles), and I installed it in about an hour this past Saturday. The throttle felt crisper, the engine sounded throatier, and there was a seat-of-the-pants difference in the way my car felt. Thanks Donald
Dyno Chart showing a gain of 17 horsepower at the rear wheels. This equates to a 22 horsepower gain at the flywheel! -- part #W5551
Copyright ©2004 Hi Performance Store, Inc
Copyright ©2014 HPSImotorsports.com
Copyright ©2014 HPSImotorsports-Fiat
Copyright ©2010 okinjectors.com Copyright ©1999